Edition no. 73 of Platypus News & Views, the newsletter of the Australian Platypus Conservancy, is attached.
In this edition you can read about:
- Insights into platypus mating behaviour.
- How platypus make nests for breeding.
- How autumn and winter flows/rainfall relate to platypus breeding success.
- A new 'altitude record' for rakali in the ice and snow.
- Details of a 'citizen science' workshop on platypus and rakali monitoring on Sunday 9 September at Mount Worth.
- Details of a platypus talk at Malmsbury on Sunday 28 October.
Your are welcome to reproduce any of the material from PN&V for non-profit, educational purposes, subject to acknowledgement of the APC as the source.